Friday, August 7, 2009

Time Warp to the 40's

FINALLY!

I've made it below the 250's. I now officially weight 249.6. I've been struggling for awhile on the same few pounds, but now we're there. This also means I've officially lost 40.1 pounds - pretty awesome, isn't it?

I had a fill, I guess it was two weeks ago, and although I have a little more restriction, I know that I need more. He has me coming back in two weeks for another, as he didn't want to over do it. 

Random thought, he's now put 4cc's into my band, plus whatever was there to begin with. How does that compare with other people? I know it's not the same for everyone, I'm just trying to get an idea. 

But I'm below 250!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, excited impulse. I don't remember the last time I weighted less than 250 - but I'm pretty sure it was the beginning of Freshman year of college. I think I graduated high school weighing 225 - 230 ish and wearing a size 18 comfortably. Freshman year started and those 18's were tight and I started buying 20's. Then 22's. Then, I shoved myself into those 22's because I refused to buy a larger size. Now? The 20's are comfortable. Not overly big, but they stretch out over the course of the day, and then fall of a little bit. 

I better start going through my closet and finding my stash of size 18's. I'm going to need them soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment