Friday, August 14, 2009

Spaghetti-O's!

So far today I've eaten ice cream, spaghetti-o's, cake and mash potatoes.

Gotta love it.

I've decided that I'm not worrying about it. If I'm going to be in pain, I'm going to eat happy.


The procedure went well today. They couldn't put me under, because they couldn't find a vein. My veins are hard to find to begin with, so without having anything to drink before hand (you're not allowed) and so there was no IV for me. Instead, they did laughing gas and novocain. And it wasn't too bad for the first half of my mouth. Then, they had to drill out the bottom right tooth, since it was completely sideways. Then, the top right actually hurt - not even pain, but the pressure hurt.

Either way, it's over with. 

And I'm going to eat what makes me feel better. It's really not too bad, since I can't eat a whole lot anyway. 


I hope I can get a lot done this weekend, since I will be home anyway. I have two essays, a press release and a few other theatre things to get done before Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment