Friday, August 21, 2009

Wooooo!


I've lost another 1.8 pounds in the last 4 days. This whole wisdom tooth thing may have been the jump start I needed. That brings me down to 246.3. I can't believe Im almost to the 230's! I feel so proud of myself. I don't think I can fathom being smaller than 230. I don't know if I remember being smaller than that, except when I was in 6th or 7th grade. Wow. It really just hit me how much I've lost. 43.6 pounds since February. That seems like a lot when I look at it like that. Wow. 

And now, to put it into perspective. These things both weight 43 pounds. 




They don't get that. It bugs me.



I was suppose to go in for a fill today, but can't due to school stuff. I now have to put it off for 3 weeks. I know that I still need another fill. I hadn't eaten breakfast since I went to the oral surgeon to have my stitches out this morning, so I came home with the intent of making a breakfast/lunch sorta thing. I made a slice of Ellio's pizza. It's soft and chewable right now. I didn't mean to eat the whole thing, but I did. And that's far more than I should be able to eat. I don't feel as guilty, since it was both my breakfast and lunch, but still.

I ordered some pants from Old Navy and they SHOULD be here today. I'm really excited. All of my pants are really big on me. I even had a pair almost fall off when I stood up in class the other day. I'm pretty sure that no one noticed, but still. That's a problem. 

I think this weekend I'm going to really go through and clean out what is unwearable for me. I haven't been a size 18 since I graduated high school, and even then, it was a comfortable 18. And when I started all of this, I was bulging out of my 22's. 



1 comment:

  1. I love that, you lost a pug. Congrats! Even though I know you have more to do, I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete