Monday, August 17, 2009

Puppets, Not Muppets

Oh. I wanted to share the puppets I've been working on this term! They made this term considerably better. It's been so much fun working on them.

This is my shadow puppet. The puppet itself isn't meant to be see, but rather flash light behind it onto a white screen. The head moves up and down and he chases the little person. 


This is my hand puppet project. I wanted to make a gnome, so I did. He's really cute. When I brought him home, my Dad was using him to drive the car. It was pretty funny.


This is my final project. I let myself get a little out of hand and made two so far. I might make one more to go with them. They are hand and rod puppets. I haven't put the rods on their hands yet. They really aren't that hard to make, at least to me.  And they are both my Muppet-esque project. I'm a big fan of the Muppets and these are my tribute.  



So this is the class I'm skipping today. Given that most people hadn't finished their hand puppets last week, I'm not worried about falling behind, mainly because I'm far ahead. 

Either way, I'm really proud of the way they've come out. I've put a lot of effort into them and wanted them to be the best they could be. 



No comments:

Post a Comment