Sunday, July 5, 2009

Getting Down in Pounds and The Joy of Baseball

I've been fluctuating between 254 and 253 for about two weeks now. I just haven't been able to get down. After a weekend of splurging and enjoying myself, it's official. We're down. 252.9. I know it's not FAR down, but it's something. 

I've been really trying to get myself down below 250 for about a month and a half now. My weight loss has been VERY slow for the past two months. I lost a lot initially and it's frustrating that it's harder now. I didn't gain weight post-op, I just kept loosing. Right now, I'm 19 weeks post-op and have lost 37 pounds, officially. That's an average of 1.95 pounds a week. Now, that would be GREAT, if it was a steady loss. Like I said, I dropped so much initially that it's hard to deal with the slow pace now. 

And I really feel like I need a fill. I can eat much more than I should. We went to Wawa last night after a baseball game and I ate a Shorti hoagie, which is a 6 inch sandwich. I shouldn't be able to do that. I don't want to be able to do that. At least, after I ate it, I was comfortably full. I wasn't stuffed - but I wouldn't have been able to eat.




Yesterday, I went with my parents to a Trenton Thunder game. They're the local minor league baseball team and they're REALLY good. Well, before the game, I grabbed a pair of skinny cut jeans I had bought a few weeks ago on clearance at Old Navy and they fit even better than they did when I bought them. I was excited. Just thought I'd share.

On another note? The baseball game went on into the 14th inning - and the Thunder won 7-6. It was an amazing game. I love baseball, so any excuse to watch it for longer makes me happy.



I think I'm going to go out and get some Japanese for lunch. I've been craving sashimi and haven't had it in a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment