Saturday, May 2, 2009

Here's To The Next Step!

So I figured out why I had stopped loosing weight. Really, I hadn't be weighing myself as often due to the fact that I was waking up late and didn't have time to turn on the Wii Fit. Then it hit me. I was on the last 7 of my Pill pack. Now, keep in mind, this was my first month on the Pill. I'd been taking the Depo shot, which I loved, but they don't want you on for more than 2ish years and you don't get your period while on it so I've become accustom to not having it. Anyway, so I figured it out. I was bloated. I hadn't gained anything, but I was bloated. 


So now I'm happy to announce that - we're at 33.3 pounds down! Oh happy days! I'm still slow at this point, but I figured it out. When you average that I started the pre-op diet 11 weeks ago, that's still an average of 3 pounds a week. I'm happy with that. And right this moment, I'm at 256.6. I really want to get below 250 before I go to Chicago later this month. Memorial day weekend. If I work at it hard, I think I can do it. I'd love to go out there at my 40 pound goal. 


I also believe that I've really started to drop more inches without dropping any weight. You can see it leaving without the pounds. Still good, but annoying.



Again, the hardest part right now is making the right choices when I'm not home. Between school and socializing, we eat out a lot. It can become an issue. But what are you going to do? There's not much of a choice sometimes. But I'm working on it. A lot of sushi. And I mean a lot. I love it. It's good for you, not fried and all protein.


Here's to the next 6.7 pounds in 2.5 weeks. It can be done. But like I said, it'll need a lot of dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment