Thursday, April 23, 2009

Long time, no see

It's been a while since I've been able to post.

Things are pretty stressful right now. I'm back in classes, which is really hard, because there are no good choices here and it's really hard to find time to pack lunches. I had a hot dog and some hash browns for lunch. Only ate, oh, maybe a 1/4th cup of the hash browns. I keep telling myself I'm at least making the best choices I can with what's given. That's part of the struggle.

I haven't been on the scale in a few days. I've kind of hit a plateau after my fill. I'm at 31 pounds down and I haven't been getting further.


It's funny. I had a cupcake the other day and found I couldn't eat it because it was way too sweet for me. I've gotten so use to not having the sweets that they aren't desirable anymore.

And on that note, I'm in love with Skinny Cow ice cream products. I bought these ice cream bars that have chocolate on them and they're the size of a typical popsicle. They're 80 calories with 3 grams of fat and AMAZING. I'm a big fan of ice cream and this hits the spot. It's also great, since they're prepackaged, I don't have to worry about over indulging.


But I think part of the plateau is really the stress lately. It's not a good thing, but it'll pass. This is the first down time I've had in a few days and it's only because I have a break between classes, which I'm using to catch up on emails and such.

I might go sit outside for awhile, since it's so nice out. Just under two hours until class and I don't know what to do with myself. I'll figure it out eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment