Monday, March 23, 2009

Slowing Down.

I've been bummed for the past few days because my weight loss stopped. I wasn't gaining an ounce, but I wasn't loosing either.

Today I forgot to weight myself before I ate breakfast. I usually would skip it for the day, and weigh myself tomorrow. But I didn't have time yesterday morning, so I got on the scale.

Amazingly, even with having eaten breakfast and had a drink with my medications, I'm down another 2.5 pounds to a total of 27.5 pounds lost.

My next goal? To get below 260. I'll be there in just over 2.5 pounds. I can do that.


And I've been using the exercise bike. I always enjoy bike riding and I ride the bike while watching TV, so it goes by very quickly. And I get to a good pace with it.

I did try an elliptical machine at Sam's Club the other day. I really liked it, but it was 600 bucks and HUGE. Other than the fact that I can't afford that, I don't know where you'd put it if you didn't have a room just for gym equipment. They're really nice though.


You know what I just realized? Today is 4 weeks from my surgery date. So that means, in 5 and a half weeks, I've lost almost 30 pounds. I think that's pretty freaking awesome.


Here's to my next 3 pounds and being in the 250's!


Oh, and I'm really glad, my scars have been healing well. Two of them you can barely find. It's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment